Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New subject for blog

Well, I don't much use this blog for updates anymore, since I mostly use Facebook or e-mail. So I think it would be great to use this to document some of the funny things John has been saying lately.


(riding on Daddy's shoulders)
John: I want to sleep on your head, Daddy. Your hair is cuddly.

Grandpa: How did you like my song, Johnny?
John: Well, it was nice, but it was terrible.

Dad: Do you want to come with me, or stay with Mommy?
John: Well, I love you, Daddy, but I love Mommy too, so I stay with Mommy.

John: Mommy, can I hold that?
Mom: No, it's a decoration. You can just look at it and say "Oooh, pretty."
John: No, it's a boy decoration, not a girl decoration. "Ooooh, handsome."

Grandma: John, eat your peanut butter bananas
John: I don't like peanut butter bananas
Grandma: Do you like bananas?
John: Yes, I do.
Grandma: Do you like peanut butter?
John: Well I used to when I was little.
Grandma: Well, you need to try it. I know you'll like it.
John: Hey Grandma, guess what?
Grandma: What?
John: I'm not going to eat my peanut butter bananas!


(watching TV)
Diego: Will you help us????
John: NO!
Diego: Yay!!!!
John: NO! I WON'T!!

(after TB skin test)
John: SHE POKED A HOLE IN ME!!! (later) I had a really bad day.


Daddy: ok, John, what will it be? Wind in the Willows or Buck Rogers?
John: Wind in the Willows
Daddy: Are you sure? Not Buck Rogers?
John: Buck Rogers is very hard for me.


(John nearly falls from the chair)
Daddy: Oh John, are you ok?
John: Sorry Daddy
Daddy: Don't say sorry to me, be sorry to yourself
John: Sorry Johnny

John: "Stop singing, Mommy!"
Mom: "Why? I love to sing!"
John: "Because the car told you yesterday, 'Stop singing in me!' Then he gived you dinner in the street. Then you fell down and got hurt, but you got a bandaid. Then it started to rain, and the car and you went under the flower tree that looks like an umbrella, because rain will make the flowers grow."

Mom: Are you going to be naughty or nice?
John: I decide to be nice, like Jomble John. (Jean Valjean)

(playing with doctor's kit)
Mom: What's my blood pressure?
John: Eight o'clock.

John: I don't feel happy. I feel sad. Because I'm sick. In my feelings. Because of Santa. Because of presents. Because they're not here yet.

John: No kisses, Mommy. I'm not Sleeping Beauty.

John: Mommy, sing the Halloween song.
Mommy: I don't know how that song goes, how does it go?
John: (to the tune of the song from Peter Pan) Halloween the leader, the leader, the leader, we're Halloween the leader, where he go!

Mommy: What are you thankful for, John?
John: Elmo. Chocolate bunnies.

No comments: