Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sounds like...

John: I see a clover on that building. It's there all the time.
Me: That's right, not just for St. Patrick's Day. That means it's Irish.
John: What does Irish mean?
Me: That means it's from Ireland. Ireland is a country near England.
John: Does Iron Man live there?

---

(both of us singing from the Muppets): "I've got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand."
John: Mommy, what's a palm?
Me: (showing him)
John: Oh, my foot has a palm too. (pats the bottom of his foot)
Me: Yes, that's called the sole.
John: Like this? (sings pirate song) "Shiver my timbers, shiver my soul"

---

Watching the Muppet movie, I pointed out that Jack Black in the movie was also in one of John's favorite episodes of "Yo Gabba Gabba". He said, "Oh I love Jack in the Black!"

--

Speaking of, here are some of John's name ideas for his baby brother:

Aragorn
Jack
Jack in the Black
Jonas
Ponas
George
George of the Jungle
Jock of the Jungle

No comments: