Sunday, July 19, 2015

Daniel's daycare newsletters and some long sentences!

December 2014 - January 2015:  Danny loves building things out of legos with his friends.  His imagination is really taking off!  He is starting to talk more and more and he loves to color!

February-March:  Danny loves to play with our food.  He makes the best pretend sandwiches.

April-May:  Danny loves story time and reading books with his friends!

June-July:  Danny is so excited about water days!  He can't wait to go play outside in the water!

-----------------

6/5/15 -  D:  "What are you doing, Mommy?"  me: "I'm driving.  What are you doing?  D:"I'm looking out the window, trying to find a brown car."

6/8/15 - "Daddy and Danny up in the middle of the night. I pee peed in my bed and daddy fixed it. I slept all night in my cozy bed."

6/18/15 - "(cough cough). I need some water to fill me up with not coughing."  

7/3/15 - "I want to get a puppy pet. They're my favorite. They're cute and they're nice."

No comments: