Thursday, April 9, 2015

April funnies

John and his friend are starting a business when they grow up. They will be gardeners and also serve food. The business name is "Weeders and Weiners."

Danny:  I wanna get dis rock for my collection. I wanna show the rock for daddy. 

Today John asked Danny what his favorite book was, and he said "Tawny Scrawny Lion.  My daddy reads it to me.  It's special."  AWWWWW

John had a great time at the school field trip to the aquarium and got Froyo Friday for good school behavior.  He said "This is the best day of my whole life."  He also said something about President Useless Grant, and said that the froyo place is next to the "Taiwan restaurant" (Thai).  He also said he is getting stronger and almost has a six-pack.
Danny was pretty funny too.  I asked him what his favorite ride at Disneyland was and he said very deliberately "The. Carrot. Self."  Oh, the carousel!  I also asked him if he remembered different rides, and when I asked him if he liked the boat ride, he said "Yeah!  We went in the dolphin's mouth!"  (the whale)

No comments: